The era of Software Defined Everything is among us and the network serves as the foundation for your Hybrid Cloud strategy.
During an SDN/NFV consulting engagement here are some of the general offerings
- Assistance in defining the overall business and technical objectives such as which SDN controller to choose and/or which Virtual Network Function (VNF) to utilize
- Identify dependencies for use-case implementation and the current vendor products on the market
- Develop a migration plan towards SDN/NFV including budgetary/ROI metrics based on your migration plan and new potential service offerings
- Architectural and operational design for managing multi-tenant data center with virtualized applications and components from multiple vendors.
- Disaster recovery, high availability and backup solutions for virtualized applications running in multiple data centers
- Automate processes for tenant creation and network configuration within data center.
- Use-case development and Proof-of-Concept implementation using multiple vendors and technologies, such as:
- Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, BigSwitch, HP, Plumgrid, Pluribus, Midokura, F5, Pica8, Cumulus Networks, Open Source etc.
- OpenFlow, OpenStack, Contrail, Yang, Netconf, OVSDB, OpFlex, XMPP