CyberWarrior (CW) Program
What sets CyberWarrior apart from other training programs?
What is the total investment?
Tuition is $17,500 USD for the entire 6-month program including instruction, courseware, certification exams, learning platform, and ilabs.
Certifications ($2,900) and hands-on modules ($2,200) can be purchased separately.
Is cybersecurity experience a prerequisite for the training program?
Do you have an online program?
Who is an ideal candidate for the training program?
Our most successful students are IT professionals with at least 2 years of experience who are interested in launching a career in Cybersecurity. Another very successful group is Cybersecurity professionals who are interested in deepening their knowledge of: ethical hacking, network security, vulnerability management, security monitoring, automation, packet analysis, malware analysis, and/or incident response.
What are the outcomes of this training?
- In-depth understanding of hacker mentality and technical threats
- In-depth understanding of defensive techniques in the cybersecurity space
- Hands-on experience implementing and using vulnerability management tools
- Hands-on experience implementing and configuring firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Hands-on experience implementing and configuring security monitoring tools.
- Hands-on experience performing raw packet analysis and network forensics.
- Hands-on experience performing malware analysis and incident response.
- Hands-on experience using python to perform automations in cybersecurity.
- Knowledge and practical experience applying critical thinking, communication and presentation skills in cybersecurity.
What is the admission process for the program?
Students are recommended to have a solid understanding of IT technologies, network TCP/IP protocol stack, operative systems and system administration, to be capable of understanding the advanced concepts part of this training. Programming skills are not required.
Can I reapply in the future if declined?
Does CW accept International Students?
What does a typical day look like?
How did we develop the program?
I'm an employer, and I'm interested in hiring some Data Security Analysts. How do I get in touch with you?
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training
Students will be required to have a personal laptop to connect to the program online.
- Windows 7 or newer
- Mac OSX 10.6 or newer
- Linux – chromeOS
Computer Speed and Processor
- At least 1GB of RAM
- At least 2GHz processor
Students are advised to have a stable internet connection in order to access both the live online classes and iLabs content. Internet Speed should be at least 512kbps.
What tools will we use?
Throughout the CEH program, students will use the following tools:
- ZAP Proxy
- And more…
Prior experience with these tools is not required to take the CEH training.
What are my chances of passing the certification?
The answer lies within you! While CEH can be challenging, CWA’s part-time program is designed to set you up for success. The pass rate for students taking the exam after preparing with CWA is 100%. However, passing this certification will require you to be proactive about your learning.
Throughout the program, you will be able to measure your progress and prepare for the Certification exam by completing the following:
- Short practice exams by module
- Technical labs by module
- Instructor-led discussions and practice exam reviews
- Topic-specific quizzes during VILT sessions
Eligibility & Pre-Course Preparation
- At least two years of IT experience
- A strong working knowledge of TCP & IP computer network protocols
If interested in preparing for the course, consider taking free courses like SANS Cyber Aces Cybersecurity Fundamentals and EdX Cybersecurity Fundamentals.
What Will I Learn in this Course?
CWA’s Part-Time CEH Course is designed to teach solutions to the key issues plaguing the information security teams, the incident management process, and penetration testing.
You will learn:
- Network scanning techniques & countermeasures
- Packet sniffing/ Firewall/ IDS and evasion techniques & countermeasures
- Social engineering techniques & countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques & tools
- SQL injection attacks & tools
- Wireless Encryption/tools and Mobile platform vulnerabilities & tools
- And more…
Pricing and Payment Options
Standard Tuition for the CEH Part-Time Course is $2,900 USD. Those who register by June 15, 2018 benefit from Early Bird Pricing ($2,500 USD).
Payment is due in full upon registration. CWA will send an invoice due upon receipt.
What is included in my tuition?
- EC Council CEH v10 Bundle (Exam voucher + virtual proctoring, coursework, 6 months access to iLabs, access voucher, and evaluation code)
- Hands-on training led by a certified instructor and cybersecurity practitioner
- Practice exams and exercises
- Online Learning Platform for the duration of the course
- Access to recorded lectures
- Free access to cybersecurity events hosted by Advoqt Technology Group
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) sessions with industry executives
- Security Trends workshops & discussions
What are the benefits of earning CEH?
Thousands of professionals across the United States are earning their Ethical Hacking certifications because it prepares them to handle information security with more simplicity and a stronger framework.
CEH helps professionals understand the nuances of Backdoors, Trojans and Countermeasures; deepen their knowledge of advanced Hacking concepts; and, develop an expertise around innovative concepts like advanced network analysis and Windows system administration using Powershell. Getting your CEH certification also opens up new career opportunities that could boost your salary, such as Intrusion Analyst, Forensic Analyst, Security Manager, and more.
Some Key Benefits of the CEH certification include:
- CEH accreditation covers the requirements for roles such as Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst, CND Incident Responder, CND Infrastructure Support and CND Auditor
- Average CEH pay (approximately $92,000) is 44% higher than average IT Security pay rates (approximately $64,000)
- Working knowledge of risks, vulnerabilities, and new hacking techniques used by malicious actors
Professionals who attain CEH stay competitive in today’s global business environment because they are best positioned to solve their organization’s most pressing security problems.
CWA’s CEH Part-Time Course helps the following professionals stand out amongst their peers:
- Security officers
- Security Specialist / Analyst
- Security Manager / Architect
- Site administrators
- IT Operations Manager
- Security Consultant / Professional
- Security Officer / Engineer
- Security Administrator
- Systems Analyst
What is the full September Class Schedule? (20 Seats Available)
- Tuesday, September 18th 6pm-9pm
- Thursday, September 20th 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, September 22nd 9am-1pm
- Tuesday, September 25th 6pm-9pm
- Thursday, September 27th 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, September 29th 9am-1pm
- Tuesday, October 2nd 6pm-9pm
- Thursday, October 4th 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, October 6th 9am-1pm
- Tuesday, October 9th 6pm-9pm
- Thursday, October 11th 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, October 13th 9am-1pm
*All class hours are based on Eastern Standard Time
COMPANY – I want to buy multiple courses for my employees. Is there discount pricing?
The following volume discounts can be applied to CWA’s CEH Part-Time Course:
- 3-5 seats – 10% off total standard tuition
- 6-15 seats – 15% off total standard tuition
- 15+ seats – 20% off total standard tuition
For more information, contact Carol Roby at [email protected]
COMPANY – How does this program align with a company's business objectives and strategy?
At CWA, we acknowledge that employees are able to better understand how they personally contribute to the achievement of business goals when the learning outcomes of a training are aligned with a company’s strategic business objectives.
For this reason, we have designed a part-time program that delivers information in a real, tangible, and meaningful way with a clear link to their own jobs and tasks.
After taking this program, professionals will be able to demonstrate the application of ethical hacking techniques like threat vector identification, network scanning, OS detection, vulnerability analysis, system hacking, and web app hacking to solve a security audit challenge. Considering that IBM’s 2017 Cost of Data Breach Study put the global average cost of a data breach at $3.6 million, or $141 per data record, cybersecurity is everyone’s responsibility. CWA’s Part-Time CEH Course is aligned with every major enterprise’s goal of securing their assets and defending it from malicious actors.